The Sold By Denise Marketing System
You won’t feel undue pressure or coercive sales techniques when sitting down with Denise or David to discuss marketing your home.
We start by listening to you…then we engage…our number one job is to represent you. We operate as partners, putting your best interest ahead of the process, all day, everyday, except on Sunday.
Obtain Top Dollar
“We are nice and respectful while still negotiating strongly on your behalf.”
Within your Time-Frame
Our massive marketing system means your house will sell fast.
Our experience, knowledge, and previous success will make your transaction smooth.
Price and Exposure: The 2 Keys to Selling
of how fast your home sells is determined by the accuracy of your pricing strategy.
Because your home is not the only one on the market, pricing it competitively with the other homes for sale and what has recently sold is critical to getting on with your plans.
Today, because of the Internet, home buyers are more educated about home pricing, plus almost always work with a real estate agent when searching for a home, so most likely, a market analysis has been prepared for buyers which compares several homes within their buying criteria.
Without a doubt, the price of the home plays the biggest role in the buyer’s decision of whether not only to view a home, but make an offer.
of how fast your homes sells is determined by the the effectiveness of our marketing strategy.
Getting the word out to every available buyer in the market, within your price category, is the other key factor to getting your property sold and you on your way.
This is where using the Sold By Denise Team really pays off. Knowing when, where, who, and how to promote your property is critical.
Some of the avenues we use include the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), a massive Internet campaign, full-color home flyers, our Realtor and personal networks, person to person contact, and our reputation and name recognition.
No one will do more to expose your home to the market than we will.
Selling fast and for top dollar requires both you, the Seller, and us, the Realtors.
Selling your home quickly and for the highest reasonable price requires effort by both the Sold By Denise Team and yourself, the home seller.
Our job is to expose your property to every active home-shopper in the area within your price range. We do this by engaging all the other Realtors, massively marketing on the Internet, and using agressive local and neighborhood marketing.
Your job is to choose an accurate pricing strategy, prepare your home for sale, give home-shoppers access to see inside your home, and respond to every offer that comes in.
Call or Text to Discuss Selling Your Home
Denise (801) 602-9552 or
Jessica (801) 960-8011
The Sold By Denise Team
- Massive and Effective Marketing System
- Intelligent Negotiation on YOUR Side
- Transaction Management
- Problem Solving
The Home Seller
- Accurate Pricing Strategy
- Access for Home-Shopper Showings
- Condition and Staging of Home
- Curb Appeal
- Permission for a Yard Sign and Keybox
Sold By Denise Marketing System
Massive Internet Marketing
Your property will be shown on every site appearing on the first page of Google searches.
Engage All Other Realtors
We engage all area Realtors and offer up to 1/2 of our fee to them to present their active buyers.
Yard signs, full-color flyers, text and voice descriptions, and open houses bring your listing alive.
Marketing in the Neighborhood
Curbside Info Line
- Increases calls by 300%
- Multiple Ways to get info
- Mobile Tour by text
- Mobile Tour by recorded message
Visible Yard Sign
- 7% of Buyers found home by Yard Sign
- 48% of Buyers drive neighborhoods
- 40% of Buyers drive by homes seen on the Internet
- 50% of Buyers attend open houses
- Neighborhors may introduce friends to your home
- Valuable feedback from buyers
- Could create competition among buyers
- Gives immediate facts to answer questions
- Reminds Buyers of your home after seeing several
- Provides information buyer may have forgot to ask.
Marketing Through All Realtors
Multiple Listing Service
- Immediately engage thousands of Real Estate Agents to market your home
- MLS information disseminated to thousands of websites world-wide
- Accurate details about your property
- Brings several Realtors from multiple companies through your property
- Provides real-time feedback from professionals about your price and presentation
- Realtors can show your home when you are not home
- We are immediately notified when your home is shown so we can follow-up
- Only authorized keyholders can open the keybox
I present your listing to:
- My office colleagues
- Women’s Council of Realtors
- Board Tours
- Network of Realtors
Marketing Massively on the Internet
Real Estate Sites
- + Many More
First Page of Search
- + Many More
All Realtor Websites
- + Thousands More
- Fox Networks
- + Hundreds More
Our passion and enthusiasm is for selling homes. The key to our success is our approachability and willingness to listen, understand and respond to our client’s needs.
What is the MLS?
The Multiple Listing Service, or as its commonly referred to as, the MLS, is a central data-base where all Realtors input property listings.
What makes the MLS such a powerful marketing tool is the agreement between Realtors that a Buyer’s Agent commission will be paid to any Realtor who presents an acceptable offer from a buyer they are working with.
This agreement means thousands of agents, each working with active home-shoppers, will show and sell the listings of every other Realtor. The compensation agreement is unique to the real estate industry.
Why Does Good Photography Matter?
Essentially all homebuyers use the Internet to search for homes. They then tell their Realtors which homes they want to view in person. That means high quality listing photos are a critical factor — good photos can influence the selling price of a home, how quickly it sells, and even if it sells at all.
We use a high quality camera and then enhance the photos with software to present professional-quality photos to attract attention and interest in your home.
How Important are Well-Written MLS Comments
Very important. We write comments to enable home-shoppers to imagine living in the home. We want them to feel an emotional connection in addition to the raw statistics of the property.
MLS comments are also the source of descriptions on all the websites your home is distributed to, meaning along with photos and the price, the description will help a buyer to choose your home to preview in person.
Our virtual tour and your property’s individual website also glean text from the MLS comments, making an engaging desription very important for capturing home-shopper’s attention.
When picking a real estate agent, it is critical to select an agent who invests time in writing compelling ad copy and taking beautiful photographs.
We also check and double check that all the data regarding your property is entered correctly – and then have you proof it again to catch any errors. We want to represent your property as accurately as possible.
Do You Do Anything "Extra" to Sell my Property?
The typical marketing of a listing includes placing it in the MLS, putting up a yard sign, syndicating it to other websites, and praying.
Our marketing goes beyond the ordinary and includes:
- An individual webiste for your home.
- A virtual tour with commentary and music in the background.
- Full-colored flyers at the property.
- A 24/hr info line on the yard sign that immediately texts property information to the home-shopper.
- A YouTube video.
- Pro-quality photography.
- Enhanced MLS listing, Zillow listing, Truilia listing, and Realtor.com listing.
What Does it Mean for the Seller and Realtors to be Partners?
A successful sale for the most money and in a timely manner requires both a well-presented “product” and an agressive marketing strategy.
While we will handle the marketing, you are responsible for the product presentation, accessibility, and pricing strategy.
When selling any expensive product, such as a car or a property, it is necessary to prepare it for the market and price it competitively. And, if home-shoppers can’t see inside the home, they won’t make an offer.
1. This means you will need to thoroughly clean and repair your property; putting it in its best light. The more of a “Showroom” condition it is in, the higher the sales price and the faster the sale. In many cases, you are competing against brand new model homes.
2. The product must be priced accurately when marketed or it may eventually have to go “on sale” at a discounted price because buyers begin to wonder “what is wrong” with your home and why it hasn’t sold.
3. Even though it is often inconvenient, your home will have to be made available for showings to buyers. Few homes are sold without the buyers seeing it in person.
Your clean, repaired, and accurately priced home, along with our agressive marketing system, means your home will be sold within your time-frame and for the highest sales price possible.
How Does Staging Help Me Get More Money?
Many homeowners are familiar with the concept of home staging, thanks to reality television. Home staging is the art of preparing a home for sale.
Home staging aims to improve the flow of your home, to eliminate clutter, and to make your home appear bigger, brighter, and more attractive to home-shoppers. Home staging involves arranging and decorating the home in a way that appeals to a wide range of buyers.
Because most buyers start searching for their home online, having your home staged can be crucial toward that first step of attracting an interested buyer.
According to the Real Estate Staging Association, homes which are staged before going on the market sell 73% faster, on average, than their non-staged counterparts.
As a rule of thumb, people receive $2 in increased sale price for every $1 they put into staging.
In the National Association of Realtors 2017 Profile of Home Staging, 39% of seller’s agents said staging a home “greatly” decreases the amount of time a home stays on the market, and 77% of buyer’s agents said a staged listing makes it easier for buyers “to visualize the property as their future home.”
We recommend professional staging prior to placing your home on the market.
What is Listing Syndication?
Syndication means distributing your listing information and photos to hundreds of websites. When listing with us, your listing will be displayed on:
All major real estate portals such as:
All real estate company and individual Realtor sites such as:
Major Internet classified sites such as:
- Facebook Marketplace
Is having a Keybox really necessary?
A kebox is an electronic key safe that is placed at your property and holds the property’s keys.
- Realtors can show your home when you are not home.
- We are immediately notified when you home is shown so we can follow-up.
- Only authorized keyholders can open a keybox.
- Every opening is documented both in the lockbox and in a secure database.
Buying a home is as much an emotional decision as a logical decision. When previewing a home in person, buyers are very uncomfortable when the sellers are home. A keybox allows the seller to leave and still have the Realtor gain access.
We don’t want to miss out on the “right” buyer because there is no keybox and you aren’t available to let them see inside your home.
We highly recommend placing a secure and monitored keybox on your property.
How Essential is Installing a Yard Sign?
Nearly half of all home-shoppers searching the Internet will drive by the home to see the outside.
In addition, nearly 10% of buyers name the yard sign as the first place they discovered the home they eventually purchased.
This makes a yard sign a very important element of our marketing system and placement should be allowed, if at all possible.
Why is Using and Experienced Agent Important?
Having an experienced agent on your side will almost certainly result in a higher sales price and a faster sale. Why? Experienced agents:
- Offer solutions based on hundreds of previous successful results.
- Anticipate problems before they occur to prevent them for happing with your transaction.
- Have the financial means to properly and agressively market your home without taking shortcuts.
- Have viewed, negotiated, and sold hundreds of properties to provide educated and competent pricing advice.
- Enjoy solid reputations with other agents allowing for faster and easier negotiations along with priority attention.
- Have practiced strong negotation techniques numerous times and able to obtain the highest price and best terms for you.
- Refer time-tested vendors such as mortgage lenders, title companies, home inspectors, general contractors, handymen, pest inspectors, etc.
- Have attended dozens and dozens of continuing eductaion classes, marketing seminars, and legal briefings of years of time to understand the complexities of changing real estate markets.
- Provide accurate statistics and crucial market data so you can make good decisions.
- Professionally guide you to a smooth closing.